We, at Grand View provide a plethora of facilites be it recreational, health or general. The resort boasts of its 2 Multicusine restaurants, bar, conference hall, swimming pool, recreation room and a wide array of health facilities in the SPA.
Jetak has the most exquisite decor and appetizing environment. The restaurant offers a taste of exotic Indian, Continental and Chinese delicacies.
The Heritage Bar
For travelers who like to enjoy their drinks. An alluring, mind blowing, conceptual well stocked theme bar based on British profile with a Grand view of ever changing nature's colour to mature your mood. Specialty of the bar is to allow you being a connoisseur and satisfy you with wider range of cocktails and mocktails.
Conference Hall ("Mazhills")
The ballroom has a capacity to accommodate 25 to 100 persons at a time. It also has an adjoining terrace to add extra space. It adds a feeling of liveliness to your personal as well as corporate meetings. Audio visual facilities are available to meet your personal requirements. Special arrangements can be done on request.
Our New Pool Side Multicusine Restaurant “THE SHIVALIK” has added grace to the Grand View Resort. It is now fully functional . The guests can surely enjoy the view and delicacies. The restaurant also offers a widespread buffet arranged in the restaurant.
Internet on Demand
One can use the Internet access at the resort so that you stay connected with your work and loved ones.
- Laundry Services
- Doctor on Call
- Genset Backup in case of electricity failure.
- 24 hrs running hot and cold water.
- Room service 6AM - 11PM.
- Cable T.V round the clock.
- Elegantly furnished rooms and connecting passages.
- Direct dialing facilities.
- Luxurious Bathrooms.
- Recreation Hall
- Swimming pool
- Health Spa
- Open sit outs to enjoy the mornings and the evenings.
- Capsule lift facility
- Ample parking space.
- Trekking in lush green pine Trees.
- Yoga & Mediation Programs for groups with prior appointment
- Adventure activities like Camping
- Commando Net
- Burma Bridge
- Rock Climbing
- Rappeling River Crossing
- Flying Fox
- Tarolene Traverse etc.
- conducted by our trained personal for corporate and student groups with prior appointment.