For many of us, mountains are a great attraction. Some find peace and solace in the mountains while for some, they are the perfect place to explore and admire the beauty of nature. For all such mountain lovers, Himachal Pradesh is the best place to visit. It is situated in the western Himalayas and its capital is Shimla. It is a state which is surrounded by majestic mountains. It is plush with scenic beauty as well. If you would like to explore this mesmerizing place, you ought to find a good resort in Himachal Pradesh for your stay.
Himachal Pradesh offers a variety of attractions, right from dense forests to lush green mountains and hills to snow-clad mountain peaks. Besides, it also has many famous temples and historical palaces and forts. The following places are a must-visit when one is on a vacation in Himachal Pradesh: –
- Shimla – It is renowned for its British colonial-era buildings. The Jakhoo temple is a major tourist attraction and draws the devotees of Lord Hanuman from all over the country.
- Solan – Situated in the vicinity of Shimla, Solan is famous for its culture and cuisine. Besides, the Shoolini Devi temple and the Dolanji Bon Monastery are major centres of attractions.
- Chail – The Chail Palace and the famous cricket ground at Chail are the major tourist attractions.
- Kasauli – Apart from the sunset point, this place is known for its brewery named Kasauli Brewery.
- Una – Una is known for its lakes and temples. Chintpurni Temple is a famous temple that is visited by many devotees and visitors.
Explore Himachal, find a comfortable stay
If you plan to visit Himachal Pradesh, it is advised to find a resort in himachal pradesh and get it booked beforehand, so that your entire journey remains hassle free. If you want a resort that is situated in close proximity to many tourist places that you may enjoy visiting, Grand View Resort ought to be your most preferred option. The best resort in Himachal Pradesh, Grand View Resort is equipped with all modern amenities.